When I found out I have breast cancer I benefitted from reading several blogs. I decided to write a blog to "give back," as well as to have a record of events. My daughter, Brittney, has subtitled this blog - Kickin' It With Kim
Thursday, April 24, 2014
Tax Season
Cancer doesn't time things very well. Being that I'm a CPA, the timing probably couldn't have been worse. I found the lump mid December, had the lumpectomy February 5 and the mastectomy March 26. All during the middle of tax season. My clients and staff have been so supportive and understanding. I'm grateful that we only have the St. George office to deal with this year and that we have more staff than ever this year. That made the timing easier on us all. Linda Pierce has worked with me for around 15 years and she was able to pick up things where I left off. She (and all the staff) has been a real life saver for me and my clients. Now that I'm back to work for the last two weeks of the tax season, I hope to work long and hard to get all the returns out and keep our client's trust. I'm relieved that things have gone as well as they have so far.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment