Saturday, July 26, 2014

Livin' the Normal Life in Laguna

The last couple of months have been great.  I've been livin' life a lot more normal that I expected. We were able to go to the Empey/Watkins Family Cuzzy Camp in Laguna Beach (4th of July weekend) and I felt great the whole time.  I actually forgot my wig so I wore scarfs and hats
the whole trip and felt comfortable and cool.  We had a beautiful ocean-front room and the weather and beach were out of this world beautiful.  My siblings and nieces and nephews are all so great.  One of the first things I started worrying about when I found out I have cancer was that I might not be able to go to Laguna.  I got to go and I absolutely loved it!


Cliff and I at Javier's in New Port Beach.
 






Me, Macy, Brittney & Cliff at the ice cream parlor.
 




4th of July celebration - fireworks from the beach
 



No comments:

Post a Comment