Saturday, July 26, 2014

Chelsi's Run - Bald Eyebrows

Every year we celebrate Chelsi Petersen's life with a 5K fun run on her birthday - July 15th.  This year July 15th just happened to be the day that all my eyebrows fell out!  It took all that I had in me to show up for the run.  I had no idea that losing my eyebrows would be harder on me than losing my hair. I guess it's because covering up a bald head is much easier than covering up bald eyebrows!  I did make it through the night with the support of my great friends and family.  They always make me feel so loved.

Debbie, Belle, Kris, Julie, Lisa, Leslie, Phoebe
Deana, me, Gretchen, Nancy & Tracy


Kandi, Brittney, Macy, Breck and don't forget Reggie

Me, Lisa & Melanie


 

Joe, Bree, Sam, Me, Lisa, Brian, Brittney & Rebecca
 

No comments:

Post a Comment