Saturday, May 17, 2014

Officially Bald

Legally Blond has always been my favorite movie.  I've seen it dozens of times and it never gets old.  The closest I'll get to Legally Blond is Officially Bald.  I guess this is my version of the movie. 

Going bald was a process rather than an event.  I'm glad it all happened this way because it would have been a huge shock going from having long hair to bald all in one moment.


I had my wig and my hair was falling out in clumps.

Macy made it back from Hawaii so I was ready to make the transition.


The whole family gathered in our bathroom.




We measured my braids and they were more than 10 inches long!
These braids are going to LOCKS OF LOVE!
I thought I looked pretty good with short - short hair so I asked "Do I look like Dorothy Orton?" 
Cliff said "You look like Papa Joe." 

We tried a bunch of different styles.  It was kind of fun.

Macy did most of the cutting and clipping.... but

Cliff wanted in on the action, too....

By the time we were done I had a flat top.


After a week my hair was about half way gone.

Today I'm officially bald!

No comments:

Post a Comment